Intensive moisturiser for menopausal skin - 60ml
Voted "Best Serum for Mature Skin" by Brand New magazine A breakthrough in the treatment of pre and post menopausal, dry and sensitive skin.
There comes a certain time in every woman's life where the body goes through a series of changes known as the menopause. These changes have a dramatic effect on the skin structure, which in turn makes normal skincare products inadequate.
Regular use of Crystal Clear Reverse results in younger, brighter, smoother and firmer skin. This product makes the ideal base prior to make-up application and is excellent at healing razor burn, which makes it a great product for men.
- Ideal for pre and post-menopausal, dry and sensitive skin
- Skin looks and feels younger
- Smoothes and firmsIdeal base for make up
- Can be used as a shaving aid by both men and women
What are the Active Ingredients?
- Phystrogene – Phystogene is extracted from mallow leaves (Malva Sylyestris) which, thanks to its abundance in muclilage, is typically used for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties
- Mallow extract – for its rich concentration in polyhenols, with a polycystic structure that is analogous to steroid hormone and also its powerful anti-oxidant protection
- Encapsulated Retinol (Vitamin A) and Q10 co enzyme – due to the instability of this ingredient we have ensured its efficacy by encapsulating it in a ball of pure collagen
- Q10 Enzyme – as the skin cell ages the ATP (energy) level in the skin cell is reduced. This results in ageing of the cell and the protein structures are not energised enough as the skin cell is losing TRA (Triphospate Adinosine). The active ingredients of Q10 and ATPectide activate the enzyme called Phosphours Phosialse. By increasing this enzyme you increase the energy within the cell. Depletion of this enzyme is responsible for skin ageing
- Hydrolised Soya Protein – increases cell respiration, stimulates oxygen consumption and reduces the dryness, length and depth of the wrinkles
- Perfluorodecalin – this acts like a sponge entrapping the oxygen and storing it in the skin’s reservoir to enable the skin cell to take it when it needs it
- Almond proteins with malic acid and lactic acid – help smooth the skin surface and produce a clearer, fresher skin tone
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) – This acts as a free radical scavenger
- Shea Butter (from the African savannah tree) – This is extracted from the brown seeds contained within the plum fruit which contains moisturising actives. Shea butter is renowned for its healing benefits and has been used for hundreds of years as a traditional African remedy for treatment of many skin ailments including burns and wounds.